Spring Conference 2021
This conference will take place online and while we will not be able to replicate the chat over coffee, we will bring you an eclectic mix of speakers. This will be available live or on-demand from your home or work for up to two months after the conference.
• You must be registered in advance for the conference to be able to view content afterwards on demand.
• In order to allow us time to add everyone to the online platform, booking will close at 9.00am on 24th March 2021.
How will it work:
• The conference will take place online using Zoom as a webinar.
• Participants will be able view a video of the speaker and alongside any slides.
• Participants can also pose questions, where the programme allows, and some speakers may use polling or other interactive features.
• All registered participants will have access to a recording for up to two months after the event.
Technology requirements – To take part you will need:
• Access to a reliable internet connection
• A PC, laptop, tablet or phone
• Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser or Zoom installed on your PC, laptop, tablet or phone
Registration is available online for College members (excluding student members). You must be logged in to your MyCollege account to register, you can do so by clicking the gold button above. If you are already logged in, please click the Member Registration button to register.
Doctors registered for PCS Only, CPD-SS and student members must contact Jennie by email email@example.com.
|Full Spec/General/ Associate Member||Trainee/Intern/Affiliate/ Retired* Member||Medical Student Member||Non Member/ PCS Only|
|Thursday 25th March||
|Friday 26th March||
|Thurs & Fri