Hot Topics Webinars – Thursdays 10th September, 15th October and 19th November
Hot Topics Webinars – Thursdays 10th September, 15th October and 19th November 2020
TIME: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
VENUE: Zoom Webinar
CPD: Approved for 2 External or Internal CPD credits per webinar
– Topics and Speakers To Be Confirmed
Special Registration Fees for Hot Topics Webinars:
- CPsychI members: €25 per webinar
- Psychiatrists (Non-CPsychI members): €75 per webinar
- Other Specialties (Non-Psychiatrists): €45 per webinar
- Continuous Professional Development Support Scheme (CPD-SS) for NCHDs in Non-Training Posts: A limited number of CPD-SS places may be available to NCHDs registered on CPD-SS. To avail of CPD-SS funding, you must book your place by emailing your completed booking form to email@example.com
- CPsychI members: BOOK ONLINE – log in as a member and click on Member Registration button above.
- Non-CPsychI members / CPD-SS NCHDs: Please return your Booking Form as soon as possible to secure your place.
Registrants will be emailed a Zoom link to access the webinar they have booked at the specified time and date. The Zoom link will be unique for each registrant and can only be used on one device at a time. The link will be emailed to the primary email address we have on file for each registrant. In order for an attendance record to be generated for each webinar for the purposes of issuing CPD certificates, each registrant’s name and primary email address will be input as an attendee on the College’s Zoom account. The Zoom webinars may be recorded and made available at a future date.