Hot Topics Webinars – Thursdays 16th September, 21st October, & 25th November 2021
Hot Topics Webinar – Thursday 25th November 2021
TIME: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
VENUE: Zoom Webinar
CPD: Approved for 2 External or Internal CPD credits per webinar
Hot Topics Webinar: Thursday 25th November, 6.30pm-8.30pm, Zoom (2 external or internal CPD credits)
– Assessment and Treatment of Major Mental Illness in People with Intellectual Disability
Speaker: Dr Hugh Ramsay, Consultant in Psychiatry of Learning Disability
– Management of Behavioural Disturbance in People with a Mild Learning Disability
Speakers: Dr Evan Yacoub, Consultant in Psychiatry of Learning Disability & Dr Haulie Dowd, Senior Clinical Psychologist
—– Past webinars —–
Hot Topics Webinar: Thursday 16th September, 6.30pm-8.30pm, Zoom (2 external or internal CPD credits)
– The Psychiatrist and the Coroner’s Court
Speaker: Dr Myra Cullinane, Senior Coroner, Dublin District
– Clinical Neuroscience of Bipolar Disorder
Speaker: Dr Dara Cannon, Clinical Neuroscientist, NUI Galway
Hot Topics Webinar: Thursday 21st October, 6.30pm-8.30pm, Zoom (2 external or internal CPD credits)
– EUPD Presentation
Speaker: Dr Cian Denihan, Consultant Psychiatrist, Saint John of God Hospital, Dublin
– Service users discuss their personal experience of EUPD with Dr Lorcan Martin
Registration Fees for Hot Topics Webinars:
- CPsychI members: €30 per webinar
- Psychiatrists (Non-CPsychI members): €90 per webinar
- Other Specialties (Non-Psychiatrists): €55 per webinar
- Continuous Professional Development Support Scheme (CPD-SS) for NCHDs in Non-Training Posts: A limited number of CPD-SS places are available to NCHDs registered on 2021/22 CPD-SS. To avail of CPD-SS funding, you must book your place in advance by completing and submitting the booking form.
- CPsychI members: BOOK ONLINE – log in as a member and click on Member Registration button above.
- Non-CPsychI members / CPD-SS NCHDs: Please complete and submit your booking form as soon as possible to secure your place.
Registrants will be emailed a Zoom link shortly before the webinar(s) which will be broadcast live, without delayed access. The Zoom link will be unique for each registrant and can only be used on one device at a time. The link will be emailed to the primary email address we have on file for each registrant. In order for an attendance record to be generated for each webinar for the purposes of issuing CPD certificates, each registrant’s name and primary email address will be input as an attendee on the College’s Zoom account. The Zoom webinars may be recorded and made available at a future date. Any unauthorised recording/broadcasting/copying of Hot Topics presentations or material is strictly prohibited.