17th International Congress of ESCAP 2017 Geneva
Further details will be available on the congress website.
This meeting is automatically recognised by the CPsychI for external CPD, subject to the guidelines below. You do not need to apply to the CPsychI for approval or a CPD certificate.
GUIDELINES FOR AUTOMATIC RECOGNITION OF CPD:
- A maximum of 8 External CPD credits may be claimed for each full day’s attendance at meetings / conferences / courses run by these organisations, regardless of the number of credits awarded by the organiser. 1 External credit per hour of learning activity. Further hours can be logged as Personal CPD credits.
- Certificates of attendance should be retained as evidence of participation.
- External CPD credits cannot be claimed for any sessions or satellite symposia with pharma sponsorship. Attendances at any such sessions can be claimed as personal CPD credits.
- External CPD activities should be related to the doctor’s scope of practice.
- It is recommended that doctors make a reflective note indicating the learning achieved, when logging CPD credits. Reflective notes can be made on the online CPD Diary (click the icon beside where the number of credits is entered) or as a physical note to be kept with CPD records.
The Call for Abstracts is now open and the deadline for online abstract submission is 30 December 2016.