Annual Conference – Spring 2018
Sheraton Hotel, Athlone – 12th & 13th April
Registration now open
Online registration is now open. Click the gold box above to login to the website and then click register. If you require your login details, please contact Jennie or Lauren on 01-6618450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Early Bird – available until Friday 23rd March||Standard Member rate – Available until Tuesday 10th April||NCHD/Intern/Retired*** Member||Non Member Rates|
|Thursday 12th April only||€150.00||€170.00||€60.00||€315.00|
|Friday 13th April only||€150.00||€170.00||€60.00||€270.00|
|2 Days – Thurs 12th & 13th April||€280.00||€320.00||€120.00||€585.00|
Click here to view the draft conference programme.
For queries on the programme, please contact Jennie Dalton on 01 – 634 4370 or email email@example.com
- Suicide in Doctors
- Contemporary Suicide Prevention Strategies: Biological, Technological & Policy advancements
- The Manchester Child Attachment Story Task: Two Decades of Clinical and Research work in Early Child Attachment Representations
- Neuroscience-informed Attachment for Clinicians: How Bio-Behavioural Synchrony, Sensitive Periods, Mentalising and Bayesian Calculus help make us better therapists
- The Old and the New in Later Life
- ‘How can we know the dancer from the dance’: Early parent-infant interaction and attachment and why infant mental health matters
Dr Justin Brophy, Dublin
Jane Garner, London
Prof Jonathon Green, Manchester
Dr Jeremy Holmes, Exeter
Prof Siobhan O’Neill, Coleraine
Dr Aoife Twohig, Dublin
Call for Abstracts
The Call for Abstracts is now open. Submissions are now being accepted through the College’s online submission system.
Deadline for submissions is Friday 9th February @ 5pm. Late submissions will not be accepted.
You can book your accommodation in the hotel by contacting Hotel Solutions on (01) 630 9211 or click here to download the booking form.