Faculty of Youth and Student Psychiatry
Vice Chair: TBC
- To represent the views and interests of psychiatrists working in youth and student psychiatry services in Ireland in line with the College objectives according to its constitution.
- To advocate for improved services offerings and integrated models of care for young people and students with moderate to severe mental health conditions.
- To create training materials and opportunities in Youth and Student Psychiatry.
Dates of upcoming meetings in 2021
- Wednesday, 8th September @1pm
- Wednesday, 17th November @1pm
College Faculty/SIG and committee meetings can garner 1 internal or external CPD credit per meeting up to a maximum of 10 credits per PCS year.
To contact the group
To contact the group or if you would like to join, please email Helen Murray, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01) 6618450.