Faculty of Youth and Student Psychiatry
Vice Chair: Prof Mary Cannon
- To represent the views and interests of psychiatrists working in youth and student psychiatry services in Ireland in line with the College objectives according to its constitution.
- To advocate for improved services offerings and integrated models of care for young people and students with moderate to severe mental health conditions.
- To create training materials and opportunities in Youth and Student Psychiatry.
Dates of upcoming meetings in 2022
- 1pm on Wednesday, 2nd February
- 1pm on Wednesday, 4th May
- 1pm on Wednesday, 21st September
- 1pm on Wednesday, 14th December
College Faculty/SIG and committee meetings can garner 1 internal or external CPD credit per meeting up to a maximum of 10 credits per PCS year.
To contact the group
To contact the group or if you would like to join, please email Helen Murray, email@example.com or call (01) 6618450.