The Advisory Board
The Advisory Board is appointed by Council and meets with the College Officers to advise them on how to progress the aims of the College and its members.
Appointees to the Advisory Board are suitable persons of high standing as decided by Council.
The College is honoured that the following have agreed to join the Advisory Board:
– The Honourable Mr Justice Peter Kelly
– The Honourable Mrs Justice Catherine McGuinness
– Mr Dan Neville TD – Fine Gael
– Dr Mary Henry – Retired Senator
– Fr Peter McVerry
– Dr Harry Barry – Aware
– Ms Emma Farrell – Headstrong