Where can I find help

Where Can I Find Help?

There are many very supportive organisations – government and non-government – who can provide help with regard to mental health and illness. Whether you suffer or think you are suffering from a mental heallth problem, help and information is available. The College website has provided some information on, as well as links to, websites of many organisations. Click here to view information and links.

It is important and helpful to contact a GP if you feel your mental health is suffering. The ICGP ( Irish College of General Practictioners) has very helpful information and contact details for listed GPs.

Frequently asked questions

The College of Psychiatrists of Ireland cannot provide referrals or recommendations to a psychiatrist