Winter Conference 2020 Call for Abstract Submissions
Winter Conference 2020 – Call for Abstracts
IMPORTANT NOTICE: As the Winter Conference 2020 is an online conference, there will be no poster presentations. The call for abstracts is for Oral presentation only.
Please review the submission requirements below before you submitting your abstract:
1. Please complete the online abstract submission form strictly before 5pm on Thursday 3rd September 2019. Late submissions will not be considered.
2. You must be a member of CPsychI or be registered on the CPD-SS scheme for 2020-2021.
3. Abstracts must be in English.
4. You must complete all fields in Section 3 of the submission form.
5. The following information must be included on the submission –
- The full name of the presenting author
- Your current appointment & place of work address (this information will be displayed on the programme if you are invited to present)
- Daytime telephone number
- All co-authors, their place of work and their email address
6. By submitting your abstract, you are confirming that all co-authors have approved the submission, they agree to your abstract being presented at the conference and appearing on the College website.
7. The abstract should not contain bibliographic references, tables or appendices
8. The abstract should be approximately 300 words but no more than 400 (count not including title/authors/declarations)
9. You must make a declaration indicating all sources of financial sponsorship of the study.
10. You must declare if ethical approval has been granted for this study. If so, state which Ethics Committee and date of approval. NOTE: Ethics approval is required for all research studies
11. If the abstract relates to clinical audit, you must declare if permission to carry out the audit and present results has been given by the relevant clinical director/health care manager and provide details. NOTE: Permission is required for all clinical audits
12. If the abstract involves a case report, you must declare if the patient has given consent and provide details. Case reports must not contain information which could identify a particular patient. NOTE: Consent is required for all case studies.
13. Please declare if you have previously submitted the same data set elsewhere and state where it was presented.
Please note that all submitted abstracts will be subject to a selection process based on the above requirements. If your abstract does not meet these requirements, your abstract may not be selected for
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact Jennie Dalton on firstname.lastname@example.org.