Spring Conference 2018 Call for Abstract Submissions
SUBMISSIONS NOW CLOSED.
The College of Psychiatrists of Ireland invites abstract submissions for Poster Presentation at the Spring Conference 2018. Applicants will be informed whether their abstract has been accepted or not within two weeks of the closing date. The posters will be displayed over both days.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUBMISSION:
1. You must be a Non Consultant Hospital Doctor (NCHD) for your abstract to be considered for the competition. Some consideration can be given to submissions by Interns and medical students. Consultants may submit an abstract for display only, please note that places are limited.
2. All submissions must be in English.
3. Your abstract should not contain any bibliographic references, tables or appendices.
4. The abstract should be approximately 300 words but no more that 400. (Count not including title/authors/declarations)
5. You must complete all declaration sections.
6. The presenting author must be a registered participant at the conference on Thursday 12th April and be available for questions on their work at agreed times on this day. All presenting authors must register for the conference before close of business on Monday 05th March.
Please note that all submitted abstracts will be subject to a selection process based on the above requirements. If your abstract does not meet these requirements, your abstract may not be selected for presentation.
Do not wait until the last minute to submit! Our submission system is new and may be unfamiliar to many entrants.
Questions? Please direct all inquiries about submissions to email@example.com