Introducing Hot Topics eModules
- January 27, 2017
- Category: Blog Events Featured Professional Competence
A suite of Hot Topics CPD Approved eModules (pilot) is now open to members of the College of Psychiatrists of Ireland.
Speakers at the popular Hot Topics meetings have kindly allowed their presentations to be recorded and packaged into CPD approved eModules. We welcome Member feedback on the eModules.
View the full list of Hot Topics eModules available.
Pay and enrol for one or more eModules.
Please allow up to 72 hours for access to be granted.
€30 per eModule (normally €45)
Access eModules for as long as you like, as many times as you like.
On achieving 80% or more correct answers in the online Quiz, you can download your CPD Certificate and log 1 External or Internal CPD credit to your CPD Diary.
NCHD College Members: enrolled on CPD-SS (Continuous Professional Development Support Scheme)
Choose to use your credits from your allocated 20 CPD Credit Balance in order to complete the eModule free of charge.
If you are unsure whether you have sufficient credits remaining to complete this eModule, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees include access to:
- Full video of presenter and slides
- Downloadable PDF document of slides
- Multi Choice Quiz to be completed for CPD
- CPD certificate awarded on 80% correct answers to Multi Choice Questions
- Feedback form to let us know of any comments or difficulties with the eModules
- Helpdesk to assist with any technical problems
- Continued access to the online video.