Introducing Hot Topics eModules (pilot) for CPsychI Members
1 External or Internal CPD Credit per eModule (on completion of MCQs)
A suite of Hot Topics CPD Approved eModules (pilot) is now open to members of the College of Psychiatrists of Ireland.
Watch the short video of what’s available online
COLLEGE MEMBERS can avail of a special rate of €30 per eModule – (normally €45). Please allow up to 72 hours after payment to receive access to eModule(s). Then, access is for as long as you like, as many times as you like. On achieving 80% or more correct answers in the online Quiz, you can download your CPD Certificate and log 1 External or Internal CPD credit to your CPD Diary.
NCHD COLLEGE MEMBERS enrolled on the Continuous Professional Development Support Scheme
1. Use credits from their allocated 20 CPD Credit Balance in order to complete the eModule(s) free of charge.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your booking form to check if you have sufficient credits remaining to enrol on this eModule(s).
2. Pay and enrol for one or more eModules.
Fees include access to:
- Full video of presenter and slides
- Downloadable PDF document of slides
- Multi Choice Quiz to be completed for CPD
- CPD certificate awarded on 80% correct answers to Multi Choice Questions
- Feedback form to let us know of any comments or difficulties with the eModules
- Helpdesk to assist with any technical problems
- Continued access to the online video.